We believe that attention to dress and outward appearance serve as an example to our faith and Christian witness. As a result of this belief, the appearance code at Palms will be strictly enforced. These guidelines have been adopted to support comfort, modesty, appropriateness, and safety. We expect parents to be in full support and cooperation with the dress/appearance code of our school.
- It is a requirement for each child to purchase a Spirit T-shirt for the current school year. They are to be worn on field trips. Spirit shirts are ordered at the beginning of the school year.
- All clothing must be neat, clean, modest, without holes or tears and must fit appropriately. Oversized or clothing that is too tight will not be allowed. Baggy pants/shorts will not be allowed. A belt must be worn if pants are too large in the waist.
- Any clothing/accessory that endorses gangs, alcoholic beverages, drugs, tobacco products, secular musicians, or portrays violent themes, are not allowed at school or at school sponsored activities.
- Hats may be worn on campus, outside the building only.
- Sunglasses may be worn on campus, outside the building only.
- Shirts must be long enough to fully cover the stomach when arms are raised.
- Shorts, dresses and skirts are to be “Bermuda” length and no more than 4 inches above the knee as measured from the ground up when kneeling.
- Shorts must be worn underneath all skirts and dresses. No polo dresses are allowed.
- Pants/shorts: Khaki (tan) or Navy – no denim or knit fabric, Docker/Uniform style only. Cargo pants are acceptable
- Shirt: long or short sleeve, polo style –(any solid color)
- Shoes: athletic shoes – tied or Velcro closure. Slip on shoes, knee high shoes, sandals and boots are not allowed.
- Pants/shorts, skorts, or capris: Khaki (tan) or Navy – no denim or knit fabric, Bermuda length required, Docker/Uniform style only. Cargo pants are acceptable.
- Leggings: Khaki (tan), Navy, Black or White only – knit cotton fabric only to be worn under skirts or jumpers.
- Uniform jumper dresses only: Navy or Khaki (tan), polo dresses are not allowed.
- Shirts: long or short sleeve polo type tops- (any solid color)
- Shoes: Athletic shoes – tied or Velcro closure. Slip on shoes, knee high shoes, sandals and boots are not allowed.Type your paragraph here.